Happy birthday Bloggie Wonderland!

Blo'ie! Its been a great and amazing year I spent with you.

Ever since starting out on my blogging journey a year ago, you've always been an incredibly patient friend that always be there whenever I need someone to share with; without complaining/yelling back at me :D (Ehem sorry for the greater proportion of shitty moments over the wonderful ones) mwee-hee!

And for all the readers and fellow bloggers: Thank you for all your comments and supports.
Very thankful for each and every one of you! I really hope me and my blo'ie we together can inspire you guys in a positive way.

God bless!
Linche

Comments

  1. Happy birthday Bloggie Wonderland!
    GBU :)
    From: My Sweet Scrapbook :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Tere! Si Blo'ie nitip salam buat My Sweet Scrapbook :D hahaha. Maachieeee !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awo blo'ie, epi beday yah cowie aku balu belajaw nuyis.

    Cayam cayang,
    Hij.

    ReplyDelete
  4. blo'ie,..kok namanya kaya sodaraan ama blo'on sichh. ahahahha
    hupubuduy!!! salam dari adik flavours! yang adalah sesuatu blog yang adalah baru saja menginjak usia seperti yang kita tahu setengah tahun. kyaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha Makacih Hijau Transparani dan Flavorakusuma! *gw baru saja membuat nama blog lu orang terdengar tidak cool* Makacih kalian sudah meramaikan si blo'ie membuat rusuh ribut dan seruk! luv luv

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts